Sunday, October 13, 2019

A Beloved Daughter of Heavenly Parents

****A Note From Her Parents - We've heard from her mission president and she, and all the other missionaries, are safe from the current California wildfires. We will talk to her tomorrow and get any updates but for now, all is well. Thanks to everyone for their prayers, support and love on her behalf.


This week was a great week. 


We had interviews with President Nakken which went well. It is always good to be able to meet with him. 

I got to go to Ojai and be with Hermana Wells.

Image result for ojai california map




We had a really fun time together. She is an awesome missionary!

While we were together we knocked this door and asked this man if he needed help with anything. He said "Well you could walk my dog". We were like "Okay". He said, "No, I am just kidding". We said "No, we would love to walk your dog.!" He said okay so we got to walk his dog around the block. It was really funny. 

Saturday and Sunday was general conference where the leaders of the church and our Prophet and the Apostles speak. It was great! One of my favorite things was the new theme for young woman. It says:

"I am a beloved daughter of heavenly parents, with a divine nature and eternal destiny.



As a disciple of Jesus Christ, I strive to become like Him. I seek and act upon personal revelation and minister to others in His holy name.

I will stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things and in all places.

As I strive to qualify for exaltation, I cherish the gift of repentance and seek to improve each day. 

With faith, I will strengthen my home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, and receive the ordinances and blessings of the holy temple."


I love this new theme. I love the blessing we can receive as we make promises with God. This was a great week. I am excited for next week!

A NOTE FROM HER MOM:
She loves getting emails. This is her address:
Email: lily.pita@missionary.org (Don't reply to this blog - it is a public site)


Her mailing address is:
Hermana Lily Pita
California Ventura Mission
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard, CA  93036

This is the direct link to her blog.