Monday, February 18, 2019

Training Complete!

This was a fun week! I am done with my 12 week training which is crazy! 

 Last p-day we ate at Red Robin. We also went to a person's we are teaching and she fed us soup and then we went to another persons and she fed us tostadas. I had never been so full in my life!

Our recent convert was able to go to the temple this week and we got to go with her! It was a huge miracle that we got to go with her. 








We were able to teach new people this week which was really awesome. We also got transfer calls this week and I get to stay with Hermana Trejo in Simi Valley for another 6 weeks which should be awesome. 



One thing this week I've done is I started to not plan what I would say in my head and just listen and I have definitely seen that when I really listen the words are put into my mouth and my Spanish is not as choppy. I'm so grateful for the chance I have to learn and continue to learn Spanish. 

Here is a picture of my Branch President and his wife representing Michigan!


Hope you have a great week!


Her mailing address is:
Hermana Lily Pita
California Ventura Mission
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard, CA  93036

Email: lily.pita@myldsmail.net



This is the direct link to her blog.