Sunday, July 28, 2019

Enduring

Wow! The weeks are just flying by!

Tuesday was Zone Conference and I learned a lot. My companion and I won the Cleanest Apartment Award. Our prize was some cleaning supplies including Clorox wipes. Here is a picture of me with the other Polynesian Missionaries in my Zone.

Next month our mission is going to read the Book of Mormon in 6 days which I am really excited for. 
Image result for book of mormon clipart cute
We will be reading from 9 am to 4 pm every day for 6 days straight 
which should be pretty cool. They encouraged us to really use scriptures more and this week I have seen how scriptures really are more powerful than anything that I could say. 

Wednesday and Thursday, nothing too special happened. I did go on splits with Sister Pace.

We knocked a door that we have not been able to contact for a while. They opened the door and we were able to teach them. They were super interested in the Book of Mormon which was great. 

Next week is the last week of the transfer which has just flown by! We have been teaching a lot of people about the importance of enduring to the end. It is so important that we have consistancy in our lives and follow God's plan for us, even when we don't want to. There is a great scripture in the Book of Mormon that talks about enduring to the end:
 And moreover, "I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.

On my mission there have been a lot of hard times but also good times. For me, it is during the difficult times that I don't feel as motivated to read the scriptures or pray, but I have truly been even more blessed when I do those things even when I don't want to. 


There have been so many miracles so far on my mission, and it always seems like the most miracles come on week 6 of a transfer. I am excited for this next and last week of the transfer! 

She loves getting emails. This is her address:
Email: lily.pita@missionary.org (Don't reply to this blog - it is a public site)

Her mailing address is:
Hermana Lily Pita
California Ventura Mission
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard, CA  93036




This is the direct link to her blog.