Sunday, March 17, 2019

Put in the Path

Tuesday I had exchanges with Hermana Person, my companion from the CCM in Mexico. We had such a great time! We decided to go to a taco place for dinner. It's my favorite place. 

All the workers know us there-Haha. But a man was there and he was Hispanic and talking with the workers. He asked if he could pay for our dinner. He asked what church we were from and he told us he wanted to change. We gave him a Book of Mormon and set an appointment to visit him.

Wednesday I had physical therapy. My finger still won't bend. My therapist made an elastic thing for me to wear which really forces it to bend. I've worn it 4 times a day for 10 mins each time and it hurts so bad. My finger is starting to throb again and when I try to bend it it's pretty crooked. I hope it gets better soon.


After PT we got smoothies from this weird protein shake place. It's like a 3 course meal. It was weird but good.


Thursday we went to the guys house who we met at the taco place. We showed him and his family a video about the resurrected Christ. After the video was over he cried. The Spirit was so strong and it was just such a tender moment. 

Friday was Hermana Trejo's 14 month mark so we went to Costco and shared a slice of pizza and a sandwich and we got ice cream too! 

Saturday for my 5 month mark we went to Chick Fil-A and Sunday was great to go to church. 

This week I learned that the Lord will put us in the path of people who are seeking to learn of Him - even in a taco restaurant!


Her mailing address is:
Hermana Lily Pita
California Ventura Mission
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard, CA  93036

Email: lily.pita@myldsmail.net






This is the direct link to her blog.