Sunday, June 23, 2019

Week Full of Miracles

Wow-week 6 was full of miracles! 

We were knocking doors and we went to a member who we have never met. We got there around 8:55. The son opened the door and we talked for a while. He is looking for more and wants to learn. He said he is really struggling and wants to grow closer to God. It was such a miracle.

Also this week, we met another kid who just graduated and really doesn't have a direction in his life. 
We said we would come back Saturday and he was there Saturday waiting for us and we taught him. It really touched him and he was super interested so that was super exciting. 

Friday the Elders in our ward had a baptism and we got to go. I got to play the piano. A member came up to me and asked me if she could get the name of the special arrangement books that I play out of. She could not believe that I was making it up out of the Hymn Book. Those piano lessons really paid off!

Saturday was Juan's baptism and we were so excited for him. We did a musical number Hermana Raban sang and I played the piano.

The YSA sisters had a baptism Saturday too which was really fun to be able to go to. 

Our ward had a BBQ on the beach and we got permission to go which was really fun. 


Sunday, a family invited us over to dinner which was a miracle because I was so hungry. 

Then we went to SLO for our sacrament meeting. I gave a talk which was good! I was super nervous.

It was my first talk in Spanish. It went well though. I got to talk to my Dad for Father's Day. We had a great call!

This week we found out that I will be staying in Morro Bay with Hermana Raban. It's pretty exciting because President rarely keeps companions for more than 2 transfers together but this is our third transfer together so we are really excited. The Lord is working miracles and it is going to be a great transfer! 

**A note from her parents:
She loves getting emails. This is her address:
Email: lily.pita@missionary.org (Don't reply to this blog - it is a public site)

Her mailing address is:
Hermana Lily Pita
California Ventura Mission
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard, CA  93036




This is the direct link to her blog.