Sunday, November 4, 2018

Trick or Treat

Lily's email address is lily.pita@myldsmail.net
To view her blog directly, which includes all former posts, go to https://hermanalilypita.blogspot.com


This week the Latino district and another American district in our Zone left. It was sad and the Latino girls said that they loved me and that I will be a great missionary. It was exactly what I needed to hear. 

This past week no one knew it was daylight savings so we all woke up at 5:30 but it was okay because I got to study more which helped me!
Image result for daylight savings

Our district plays this game now to help us speak Spanish where we have 5 little tab stickers on our name tags and between lunch and the time we go home, if anyone speaks English you get to steal their sticker. It has been a fun game!

 We got a new district at the CCM of a bunch of people from Haiti. It is awesome but it is hard because of the language barrier. 
Image result for haiti

While teaching a lesson this week,  I asked our fake investigator if he would be baptized and I knew it wasn't real but he said yes and I felt the Spirit so strong that I almost started crying. I can't even imagine how I will feel when I teach real people. We got two new districts this week in our Zone and I got to meet them last night.  They are great! We got a Latino district and an American district with a total of 5 new sisters. They are very nice! 

Yesterday I was kind of in the dumps and we went back to the room to go to sleep and then the doorbell rang from our casa. A few of the Hermanas answered and said "Hermana Pita and Hermana Person, come here". At the door was our whole district who came to give us a TON of candy.  It lifted my spirits so much. 


Wow you guys are literally the best parents ever! I can not even describe the love I have for you guys I think about you every single day and I really do miss you guys!